810/19 Marcus Clarke Street New Acton - sold $1,100,000
3 BED / 3 BATH / 2 CAR
Superb Offering- when only the best will do!
This large apartment home is perched up high on level 8 on the nose cone of Canberra’s most striking residential tower, The Apartments. Located in the popular New Acton precinct with an abundance of amenity, the property is right next to Lake Burley Griffin, the Australian National University and a short walk to Canberra City CBD.
Occupying an extra wide frontage, the home has floor to ceiling double glazed windows that allow loads of light and sun to stream in. Enjoy the beautiful views across the ANU to Black Mountain and across the City.
Gorgeously appointed with the best of finishes and appliances throughout, this property is a showcase of luxury and style. All rooms are generously proportioned with an exceptionally functional lay-out.
- High ceilings with square set cornices
- 140sm of living with 16sm of covered useable balcony with custom bar
- Stunning 3m ceiling height to living areas with unique feature bulkheads
- Beautiful kitchen with stunning marble features, stone bench top, top end Miele appliances and expensive timber veneer joinery
- Large living area with custom built in bar integrating drink fridges
- Sumptous master suite with walk through robe to stunning ensuite with bath
- Second master bedroom has walk through robe to ensuite
- Three stunning bathrooms with porcelain tiles and stone features
- Two secure side by side car spaces
- NBN internet connectivity
- Lock up storage cage
- Award winning architecture by Fender Katsilidis
- Fully equipped on-site private residents gymnasium
- Amazing podium sky gardens
- Full-time building manager
- Art program and permanent art installations
- Unique and impressive building lobby
- Large, fast lifts with glass back panels that enable you to enjoy a storybook of art as you ride to and from your apartment