41/14 Trevillian Quay Kingston
Spectacular Dual Waterfront Penthouse with enormous outdoor entertaining decks
Price by negotiation
Arguably the best property in 'The Pier' and certainly one of Kingston Foreshores absolute finest luxury Apartments.
This amazing apartment is positioned perfectly up on Level 4 to capture the best views over the lake and wetlands and also back over the Kingston Harbour to the vibrant boardwalk, with its numerous cafes, bars and restaurants. This apartment was hand-picked with this premium position, outlook and incredible outdoor entertaining spaces in mind. If you are looking for something truly special, look no further!
The penthouse is essentially in 'new' condition, being only 7 months old. Kept immaculate by an executive tenant with low impact use, the property is leased to the end of the year for an extremely attractive $1,350/week.
Enter into the large open plan living space and be dazzled with the sense of light and space as the entire apartment opens up and spills out onto the massive alfresco deck that looks over the Lake and the wetlands. The kitchen is sublime with top of the range SMEG appliances, waterfall stone bench with breakfast bar overhang and in-floor heating. Turning the corner you have a large laundry with an abundance of built-in storage. Turn again for access to three bedrooms and luxurious bathroom with twin vanities, in-floor heating, LED strip lighting and large shower. The master bedroom has both a wardrobe and a walk-in-wardrobe and a sensationally sumptuous ensuite with in-floor heating, twin vanities, palatial shower with twin roses backlit with LED strip lighting, and the magnificent cleopatra bathtub. Both bathrooms enjoy fantastic light through frosted glass windows while all bedrooms have access to the entertaining deck.
View by Appointment only
- 3 secure car spaces
- 2 storage sheds
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated microwave and in-floor heating
- Timber flooring to all living, hallway and third bedroom/flexi room
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- In-floor heating to kitchen and bathrooms
- LED downlights throughout with strip lighting in bathrooms
- Massive, 3 sided deck complete with composite wood decking product meaning no maintenance nor deterioration due to weathering
- Deck has numerous custom planter boxes for you to create a garden or screen
- Bedroom 3 has timber flooring and reinforced/braced wall allowing murphy bed option
- Video intercom security access
- NBN Internet ready, FTA TV installation and FOXTEL infrastructure
- Rent $1,350/week or $70,200 p.a.
- Land Tax $1,880 p.a.
- Rates approx. $1,500 p.a.
- Water Rates $ 632 p.a.
- B.C levies $4,319.40 p.a.
Building A Features
- Just two apartments on your floor
- Only building with garbage chute on your floor
- Main recycling room on ground
- Segregated on the island off road and away from traffic and noise
- Fully equipped gymnasium on the ground floor with cardio equipment and weights
- Over-looks recreational waterfront parkland
- Developed by DOMA Group
- Architecture by REDGEN MATHIESON
- Built by BLOC
- Completion 22/12/16
- Body Corporate Manager is VANTAGE STRATA
In summary, this is effectively the last chance to secure a very special and sublime apartment on Kingston Island that captures magnificent lake and harbour views. The Penthouse has been delivered to an exceptional level of finish and enjoys superior inclusions. To cap this off, this apartment has simply exceptional outdoor areas more than doubling the living space. Throw in three car spaces, this property represents the ultimate in Canberra Apartment Living. Perfect opportunity to invest to Live-In later or simply collect the rent and move in the New Year.
Absolute premium offering, discerning and qualified purchasers please do not delay.
Price Guide: $1.7 -1.8 million
Call Boris on 0402 907 182 to arrange your exclusive viewing.
Canberra's Luxury Apartment Specialists