36/38 Mort Street, Braddon - $458,888+
Immaculate One Bed plus Study Penthouse in the Heart of Braddon
1+ BED / 1 BATH / 1 CAR SPACES
Live the Life-location, location, location!
This modern, chic top floor Apartment is supremely positioned in the Habitat building, dead smack in the centre of Canberra's vibrant Braddon precinct, with all the superb eateries, cafe's, pubs and cool retail shops literally at your doorstep. Canberra Centre and the Australian National University are within easy walking distance. The property enjoy fantastic views over the city skyline and picks up the view out to Black Mountain and beyond. There is even an outdoor swimming pool for you to cool off in this hot weather!
- 59sm of living plus 15.7sm balcony
- Luxurious and well-appointed open plan kitchen and living space flowing out to generous balcony entertaining space
- Separate Study Room with NBN box
- Stylish dual roof windows in the living room
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large bedroom with full length wardrobe and sliders to balcony
- Sleek, luxury bathroom
- Secure car space and storage
- North facing outdoor swimming pool and pool deck on level 1
Priced to sell, this terrific apartment will appeal to both the live-in owner looking for inner city convenience and lifestyle but also to the astute investor looking for strong rental yield. This apartment would rent vacant for at least $500/week and would also be ideal for air BnB. If you were to pursue this model you would expect achieving $160-180/night. Don't delay, inspection highly recommended.
Call BORIS. on 0402 9078 182
Canberra's Luxury Apartment Specialist.
For inspection times and more click here.