Comfortable apartment in the premier building of Canberra's best precinct
This comfortable, luxury one bedroom apartment in the NewActon South building (the ApARTments) is a great place to live.
Situated in the NewActon precinct, it is moments walk to some of Canberra's best places to eat and drink like the fabulous Mocan and the Green Grout, A. Baker, Monster Restaurant and Bar, Parlour Wine Room and Black Market Bar. It is home to Canberra's Palace Electric Cinema and the Nishi Gallery, as well as Goodspeed Bicycle Co, La Bimbi Hair Salon, Soma Day Spa and 21 Cafe and Groceries. Moments walk away is Lake Burley Griffin's West Basin and the whole Canberra City is right at your doorstep. It truly is an incredible place to live!
The apartment is spacious, with tall, polished concrete ceilings. Key features include:
- Melie appliances, including induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven and condensing clothes dryer
- large bath and twin sinks in bathroom
- study nook
- balcony with views of Lake Burley Griffin
- ducked air conditioning and heating
- floor and wall coverings: granite, Italian tile and wool carpet
- double-glazed windows
- waffle core blinds in bedroom
- storage cage.
The assigned carpark space is a very short walk on the same level of the building, making access easy. In the building is the 35 seat Kendal Lane Theatre, that residents may access, and a well-equipped gym.
Annual rates and land tax: $881.96 + $963.58 = $1845.54
Annual body corporate levy: $3,629.60