205/19 Marcus Clarke Street, City - $528,888+
1 BED / 1 BATH / 1 CAR SPACE
Fully Furnished, North facing Beauty in The ApARTments.
Spacious, Sunny, Sensational!
Premium location, Premium Building across the road from The Australian National University.
Live-In or Invest, this Apartment ticks the boxes.
Designed by Award winning Architects Fender Katsilidis, this comfortable, luxury one bedroom apartment in the NewActon South building, also known as The ApARTments, is a great place to live.
Situated in the acclaimed and award winning urban village of NewActon, you are seconds away from some of Canberra's best cafes and restaurants. Stroll across to Palace Electric Cinema and watch International Film Festivals. Cross the bridge and get fit walking and riding Lake Burley Griffin's Bridge to Bridge. In fact, Canberra City is right at your doorstep. The lifestyle on offer is simply terrrific!
With a terrific double-front floorplan, the Apartment is wide and full of light and space, offering a fully equipped galley kitchen, large open plan living area, large separate study room, generous bedroom and spectacular bathroom.
This apartment comes completely furnished. Currently rented to 20 April 2018 on a fixed term lease at $620/week, this apartment has always shown good return on investment. Potential for airBnB is unlimited.
Inspection highly Recommended.
• Miele appliances, including induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven and condenser clothes dryer
• Persian marble features in the kitchen and bathrooms, premium fixtures and fittings
• Luxury Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, twin vanities and separate two way water closet/powder room
• secure car park immediately outside your door, as is the covered storage cage
• outlook directly across to leafy New Acton courtyard and The Crow sculpture
• ducted R/C air conditioning and heating
• double-glazed windows with window treatments
• 3 metre high exposed concrete soffit in the living area
• Fully equipped residents gymnasium
• Podium sky gardens north and south on level 4
• Full-time Building Manager on site
• Multi-lift access
• Rubbish chute on your level
• Australia's fastest building security garage door
• Kendall St Theatre available for hire
• Annual rates and land tax: $1,131 + $1,215 = $1845.54
• Annual body corporate levy: $4,253
Call BORIS. on 0402 907 182
Canberra's Luxury Apartment Specialists